Our vision and values are at the heart of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and our learning; they provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
We believe that children can develop responsibility, with respect for themselves and each other, thus creating a community that has values and attitudes that will stand them in good stead for the rest of their lives. We strive to ensure that our children will learn a great deal whilst they are with us, that they will have aspiration and self belief. We want them to be happy and to enjoy learning just as we do.
Our children start school as themselves
and they leave our school as great.
Our aims are:
- To set and promote the highest standards of teaching, learning, progress and achievement
- To promote equality and appreciation of diversity
- To promote and achieve the highest standards of learning behaviour
- To develop independence and creativity
- To provide a healthy, safe and happy environment
- To develop positive links with families and the local wider community.
As individuals in Ray Lodge Primary we...
Aspire to be the best we can be
Are a positive role model for all
Greet everyone we meet in a positive way
Support, respect and challenge one another
Celebrate the success of everyone
Value the opinions of others and are willing to question
Communicate with fairness and courtesy
Are there for others
Are willing to learn from others
Are resilient in our learning
Face challenge with enthusiasm and belief
Are punctual and attend every day
Continue our learning outside our school