We are looking for inspirational individuals who want to strive for excellence and be instrumental in shaping our children's futures. If you are thinking about your next career move, whether you are a newly qualified teacher or an experienced teacher, an aspiring teacher or a learning support assistant, please join our recruitment pool. Please send your CV to email@example.com
Wherever you are in your career we have an enrichment programme to accelerate your career that sits alongside incentives - at Strive4, we value our dedicated staff.
Enhanced CPD/ Progression opportunities
- High quality, personalised and phase specific training
- Induction programme
- Increased PPA time/conferencing time
- Mentor programmes
- Leadership shadowing
- Personal Career pathways
- Personal development days
- Potential recruitment and retention allowances
- Child care voucher scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Highly skilled leadership and staff
- Cross school working/secondment opportunities
- Excellent facilities including gym, science labs and beautiful outdoor areas
- Well being support
Strive4 Trust provides staff with fantastic wellbeing and health related benefits such as Physiotherapy, Lifestyle Health Screening, Online GP service with video consultation, Stress Management Workshops and Counselling, Weight Management via Slimming World, Relationship Counselling, Cancer Support Service, Menopause Support and much more.
If you would like to find out any further information about the Trust or for more information regarding vacancies at the Trust or a Trust school please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you.