Meet the Digital Ambassadors
'No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.'
Who we are
We are the Digital ambassadors; a team of Year 4 and Year 5 pupils who have a love of computing. We are confident in our use of technology and in computing and we want to share it with others. Our aims are:
- help pupils and staff to understand how to use technology
- to offer advice and support on how to keep yourself safe on-line
What we do
We have a lot of different responsibilities in our role as Digital Ambassadors including:
- helping to teach computing lessons to early years and key stage 1 classes,
- supporting with technology in sharing assemblies,
- leading internet safety workshops and,
- running lunch time coding clubs.
You'll get access to a lot of useful websites and resources for both parents and children.
Our Digital Ambassadors are striving for excellence...